I am Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This Blog contains about experience about my preparation to go on a mission and experiences in the mission field. Hope you like it and enjoy reading

Monday, January 5, 2015

San Pedro 3rd My First Area

My Mission Mom and Dad 
President and Sister Tye

Batchmates
Elder Esteban, Me, Sister Devi, Sister Lewis, Elder Huidem, Elder Villegas, Elder Dolleno

My Trainer Elder Jackson

Herminia's Baptism the other Elders' Baptism


 Lunch at Chili's after Zone Activity

Brother Sabijon

Christian Peeing

Learn How to do Studies after Church



San Pedro District

Muntinlupa Zone

Shekinamae's Baptism my 1st Baptism


Monkey Missionaries

Mission Tour With Elder Echo Hawk
I'm right in the middle below Elder Echo Hawk



Cahan :))

San Pedro Chapel Ground Breaking


Muntinlupa Zone

Exchanges with Elder Leaupepetele


 Morning Zumba with Sabijon Family






Muntinlupa Zone

Aaron Manlapit's Baptism
My 2nd Baptism


Muntinlupa Zone

McDonalds after District Meeting




CSP Woodcutter Missionaries



 Valentine's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment